Daily Dose of Audi Music

Song: Haru Haru
Artist: Bigbang

AI DISCLAIMER

For all the readers of Audi Interview. 

We do value privacy, that's why all interviews posted here have the consent of the interviewed Audista. We do not force Audistas to be interviewed, we simply ask permission, if we are declined to take in the interview, then we respect that and do not ask twice. Thank you for the continous support! We will do our best to fulfill our goal and that is to bring camaraderie amongst all audistas (Audition Players) here in the Philippines. 

Happy Gaming Audistas! 

^_~ -AI Staff-

Staff Behind Audi Interview
ALEX : daddylonglex
BRIAN : ~EXO~Truze 
BRYAN : ~EXO~Ashynck 
JESSA : ~--YUmeiiKA--
KRISTINE : _AGENTjinx8_
KIX : KIXERIA (KutonKendi)
LEAN : ~EXO~Kuro
MATT :~EXO~Ash 
MELAI : ~GO~heLeina
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
SEAN : ~EXO~Lune 
REIN : ~TS~HuGz
OZZIE : ~004~CircE~
JENIFER : Jen
ALTAMIRA : -ESS-Bunxoh
MISSY : bovinebell
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
JEN: Jen
JAYBEE: -SS-Ebi
Shoutoutx & Suggestions!!

Know an Audista who's worthy to be featured in Audi Interview?

Got an in-game or gathering event and you want us to cover it for you?

E-mail us at
writteninterview41@yahoo.com

You Can Add Us In Your YM
writteninterview41


People who've visited us

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

Audi Interview: GM Faiga
Tuesday, July 29, 2008


IGN: GM Faiga
Audition Dance Battle Philippines
Game Master
The long wait is over! Now here is our most awaited interview with GM Faiga. Some of the questions where given by us (Audi Interview); and some are given by Audistas who participated in posting their questions for GM Faiga in our E-games forums thread.
Alright let’s begin!

Questions from Audi Interview:

AI: In your own words, what is the significance of having a GM in a game?
For me its normal; I'm used to it since I've worked with other gaming companies din as a GM.

AI: Where do you find yourself working if you weren’t a GM of E-Games?

GM Faiga: In a bakeshop I guess. Hahaha! I love to bake!

AI: Specifically what food you love to cook?

GM Faiga: CAKES!! LoL

AI: What traits makes you different from other Game Masters?

GM Faiga: Hmmm...traits? Well, I always stay at the lobby (in-game) so I could talk to players and know them better. I ask about their ideas or suggestions for the game. Actually, anything under the sun. For me, its really important to know more about the players.

Now here are the questions coming from Audistas:

From: ~EXO~Shiroi-
Question: Why did you choose e-games to work on?

GM Faiga: : Because I wanna share my ideas and I don’t want to stick in one place. I wanna learn more.

From: -AV-MrsYbhei
Question: what is the most unforgetable experience while you are playing in audition? Explain why.

GM Faiga: Actually there are lots of them but perhaps my most cherished memory with regards to this game is my relationship with Audistas. I always enjoy talking and playing with the players and holding events for them. I think that the moments I spent with Audistas are unforgettable.

From: Atma Quatoreya
Question: What can you say about the forumers that criticize the e-Games staff?

GM Faiga: I have nothing to say about the forumers. That’s their opinion so it’s okay. We in e-Games take it as a challenge to work harder and find better ways to serve them. As long as there’s no harassment involve, we can take it.

From: -Vampiric Mistress-
Question: How happy are you to be a GM?

GM Faiga: Very happy. I am happy working with the e-Games staff. I also love the players, especially Audistas.

From: daysleeper24~Jan~
Question: How do you avoid favoritism while still interacting with the players?

GM Faiga: I make sure to be fair when holding events. I also talk to everyone to know about the concerns of the players.

From: Khrissylicious
Question: What can you say to those young e-gamers who are aspiring to be a game master someday? How can you encourage them?

GM Faiga: Study first. That’s the best thing to do.

From: -SS-CyKa~
Question: Are there any achievements or something that you're proud of when the time you became a GM?

GM Faiga: My achievements are the players. Whenever I make them happy and when they participate in the event that I facilitate, even if they’re just playing any of our online games; these are what make me proud.

From: ~TS~neRdEe
Question: Kung ikaw ang papagawain ng magiging sistema ng Audition Game, ano ang iyong magiging proposal?

GM Faiga: More events for Audistas para masaya. Gusto ko rin mag-propose ng mga standards na magpo-promote ng respeto between Audistion players. For example: auto kick sa mga badmouths. :p Para kase sakin, respeto ang pinakamahalaga sa ating komunidad.

From: -Will-
Question: What makes you stand out amongst the other GM's?

GM Faiga: Hmm…since I do most of the events in Audition, siguro that makes me stand out to Audistas haha.

From: -ESS-shinji
Question: What word would best describe the life of a Game Master?

GM Faiga: I can’t think of a word to describe a GM’s life but I can give you a phrase instead: THE LIFE OF A GM IS THE PLAYERS!

Well that ends it all! The questions asked to GM Faiga are answered already but wait! Here's my last question for our dearest GM Faiga.

AI: Who do you think will be the next hotseated GM? What can you say about him/her?

GM Faiga: "GMPersona" My god, he will kill me for this! Just kidding, hehehe. GM Persona is my buddy. He’s very sensible and strict so watch out, Audistas! Hahaha!

AI: LOL Agree!

Thank you very much GM Faiga for giving us suvh wonderful opportunity to interview you. We really appreciate your kindness and participation in this interview. We hope everyone enjoyed this interview. Thank you very much and GM Persona, PREPARE!!!^^V

Next Hotseated Game Master:
GM Persona
Post your questions for GM Persona in this thread:
Just follow the correct format when posting your questions.
Thank you very much Audistas!!


Watch how GM Faiga dance!



-Audi Interview-

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Audi Interview @ 11:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Audi Interview

 Audi Interview
Audition Philippines

Whats up?!
Past and Present
World Wide Web
Powered by

BLOGGER

IP E-Games Philippinese-

games ph

SOS Animation sosANI

i-Play, INC.

  i-

play

AI is a proud user of Audi Interview Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com