Daily Dose of Audi Music

Song: Haru Haru
Artist: Bigbang

AI DISCLAIMER

For all the readers of Audi Interview. 

We do value privacy, that's why all interviews posted here have the consent of the interviewed Audista. We do not force Audistas to be interviewed, we simply ask permission, if we are declined to take in the interview, then we respect that and do not ask twice. Thank you for the continous support! We will do our best to fulfill our goal and that is to bring camaraderie amongst all audistas (Audition Players) here in the Philippines. 

Happy Gaming Audistas! 

^_~ -AI Staff-

Staff Behind Audi Interview
ALEX : daddylonglex
BRIAN : ~EXO~Truze 
BRYAN : ~EXO~Ashynck 
JESSA : ~--YUmeiiKA--
KRISTINE : _AGENTjinx8_
KIX : KIXERIA (KutonKendi)
LEAN : ~EXO~Kuro
MATT :~EXO~Ash 
MELAI : ~GO~heLeina
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
SEAN : ~EXO~Lune 
REIN : ~TS~HuGz
OZZIE : ~004~CircE~
JENIFER : Jen
ALTAMIRA : -ESS-Bunxoh
MISSY : bovinebell
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
JEN: Jen
JAYBEE: -SS-Ebi
Shoutoutx & Suggestions!!

Know an Audista who's worthy to be featured in Audi Interview?

Got an in-game or gathering event and you want us to cover it for you?

E-mail us at
writteninterview41@yahoo.com

You Can Add Us In Your YM
writteninterview41


People who've visited us

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

Audi Interview: -Apol-/Noel Nueros
Monday, July 7, 2008



Audi Interview Featured Audista
Real Name: Noel Nueros
IGN: -Apol-


AI: To begin with your name, I noticed there are fruit names roaming
around the forums. So what made you came up with the idea of the
name ~APOL~?

-Apol-: The name ~Apol~ came from my IGN -Apol-
The IGN -Apol- came up when I first played a 1 2 Party Game mode in audi, I don’t know how the game works before, memo gap as others call it. Keep on losing the series of key codes to press on the keyboard thus making my avatar red all through out the game. Then came many name like everred, everblush and everapol, with that I choose -Apol-.

My forum name wasn’t ~Apol~ before (it was* -EvErApOL-* , sticky caps eww annoying), then my couple, ~Ponkan~, ask me if I want to change my forum name, I told her okay change it.

And about then other fruits ~Ponkan~ and ~Ubas~, they’re my teammates.


AI: as an active forumer that has contributed alot in the community, how does it feel that people appreciates your hardwork and will to help everyone with what you can provide?

-Apol-: Flattered and thankful.What annoys me when they call me sis, ate or mare x_x But can’t blame them if they mistakenly call me that, haist


AI: you ended up making an image of being a one man club says your
friends. well, organizing 2 events and making pinned threads proves
it. any specific reason why you're very consistent in contributing
alot of your works in the community?

-Apol-: LOL, don’t like the idea of the one man club. Due to the reason of having a hard time in locating club threads, pushed me to make the club directory thread, at first I’m afraid that thread will be dormant and nobody will used it. So what I did I PMed the thread link to FM Megaera, asking her if it is possible to make the directory a sticky thread. After a few minutes a reply came, telling me that the thread was pinned.

Ugh, enuf with the English,About the event thread in producers lounge, matagal na akong nagpapaevent sa PLAG, Macrh palang ata, it so happen na sa PLAG ako unang sumali ng event. And sa PLAG ako natutong mag spam forums. Bilang ganti (waaaaa di ko maiwasan ang magtagalog) at isang mabuting audista (mabuti nga ba?) nagpaevent ako. At first it was exciting, kasi mga taga PLAG ang sumasali, but then sabi ko I want to extend it to E-Games, pero ang kinakatakot ko about sa prize, ako kasi ang sumasagot sa prize. Thank God at maraming nag pledge to sponsor my events


AI: so i heard you're an aspiring tagalog teacher.. if so, what made you choose that profession?

-Apol-: Nah. I’m not an aspiring tagalog teacher. Hindi ko alam pero natutuwa ako sa paggamit ng wikang tagalong sa forums. Hate to see forumers who are having a hard time to post in English then when you read their message, babalinguyngoyin ka not with the English but with the construction of their sentence, it’s like why post in English kung di naman tama ang paggamit mo, used our national language na kung saan mas maiintindihan ka pa.
BTW yeah I’m an instructor (in an IT-enabled school) but I’m not a Filipino (subject) Teacher.


AI: Is SS your first club of choice to join? If yes, why? If no, why
not?

-Apol-: Like what I mention about sa PLAG ako natutong magforums, dun ko unang nameet ang mga audista na nakilala ko, October 2007 nang lumabas ang announcement ng showdown patch, and according to

October 2007, when I read about the showdown patch, sabi dun you need to have a club to enter the showdown server, so nagtanong tanong ako sa mga plagger audista. The first person na nilapitan ko si Jeryl (DG) I ask her kung pwede akong sumali sa club nila (sad to say babae at pusong babae lang ang pwedeng sumali sa kanila) haistThen came a new PLAG forumer (Teinousha) nagging spammate ko sya, then I ask him if he already have a club, he say yes, and ask ako ulit kung pwede akong sumali, he gave me the application form, etc tapos yun, SS na ko


AI: Is there anyone who dislikes what you're doing? If yes, why?

-Apol-: Yes, feeling FM kasi ako… lalo na those forumers na nakakasagutan ko sa TDF Anyways don’t want to talk about grudges, it’s all in the past and I have to let it go


AI: any significant others in this community that you're so grateful of? and why?

-Apol-: I don’t have any serious relationship in audi community, yung couple ko ingame friends lang talaga kami. And about my club and group (SS and AC) I am very much thankful to them for accepting me for what I am, I’m a complete stranger when I first came in EG boards. But comparing myself before and after, mas lalo kung nakilala at naging ka close yung mga clubmates and groupmates ko.


AI: how do you measure fairness in yourself?

-Apol-: Fairness in terms of…?
Fairness in treating club in audi I guess is fair enough for me, every club must have that space in the directory Fairness in treating fellow forumers medyo harsh ako, especially yung mga matagal na sa forums and still di parin marunong sumunod sa guidelines, and those forumer sa TDF na todo spam sa mga thread,


Writter: ~EXO~Kuro

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Audi Interview @ 3:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Audi Interview

 Audi Interview
Audition Philippines

Whats up?!
Past and Present
World Wide Web
Powered by

BLOGGER

IP E-Games Philippinese-

games ph

SOS Animation sosANI

i-Play, INC.

  i-

play

AI is a proud user of Audi Interview Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com