Daily Dose of Audi Music

Song: Haru Haru
Artist: Bigbang

AI DISCLAIMER

For all the readers of Audi Interview. 

We do value privacy, that's why all interviews posted here have the consent of the interviewed Audista. We do not force Audistas to be interviewed, we simply ask permission, if we are declined to take in the interview, then we respect that and do not ask twice. Thank you for the continous support! We will do our best to fulfill our goal and that is to bring camaraderie amongst all audistas (Audition Players) here in the Philippines. 

Happy Gaming Audistas! 

^_~ -AI Staff-

Staff Behind Audi Interview
ALEX : daddylonglex
BRIAN : ~EXO~Truze 
BRYAN : ~EXO~Ashynck 
JESSA : ~--YUmeiiKA--
KRISTINE : _AGENTjinx8_
KIX : KIXERIA (KutonKendi)
LEAN : ~EXO~Kuro
MATT :~EXO~Ash 
MELAI : ~GO~heLeina
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
SEAN : ~EXO~Lune 
REIN : ~TS~HuGz
OZZIE : ~004~CircE~
JENIFER : Jen
ALTAMIRA : -ESS-Bunxoh
MISSY : bovinebell
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
JEN: Jen
JAYBEE: -SS-Ebi
Shoutoutx & Suggestions!!

Know an Audista who's worthy to be featured in Audi Interview?

Got an in-game or gathering event and you want us to cover it for you?

E-mail us at
writteninterview41@yahoo.com

You Can Add Us In Your YM
writteninterview41


People who've visited us

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

Audi Interview: Jen
Friday, February 15, 2008
Audi Interview: Jenifer Paredes/Jen


Q1. when did you first play audition?
Last November 2006, during the first launch of Audition in World Trade Center during the Hataw, Hanep, Hero Event

Q2. why did you join the Dream Girls Club?
I wanted to join a Club that makes me feel like a member of a big, happy family. So I think Dream Girls Club is the right club for me. And now, I'm so happy being with them. They are my family in my Audition life.

Q3. have you ever been in love with someone in audition?
Yup. I've fell in love with someone in Audition many times already.

follow up question and who's that lucky guy?
Well his In-Game Name is -HoT-MaK. He was also my first boyfriend in real life. But we broke up this morning.

Q4. what are qualities of an audista you like most? and why?
Being friendly and respectful are the qualities of an Audista I like the most. Why? If you are not friendly with your fellow players, you will never enjoy playing Audition because you don't have friends to talk to and play with. And also if you don't respect your fellow players, they will never respect you too.

Q5. if you were to give your life an audi song background, what would it be and why?
If I were to give my life an Audition Song Background it would be the song, Ya Ya Ya sung by the Baby V.O.X., because I think that song really shows happening in my life.

Q6. If audition is not around, what type of game would you be playing?
O2Jam, CounterStrike or Ragnarok.

Q7. How do you see yourself in the next 2 years?
After two years, I see myself as an successful Tourism Professional.


Q8. if you were given a chance to choose another club what club would you join? and why?
I think it is a unique club. I'm so curious about it. And also, I have friends who are members of that club.

Q9. what is your very disappointing moment in audition?
When I and my couple were bugged last November last year 2007 due to the Wedding Party Ticket Bug.

Q10. what can you say to all your audition friends and clubmates?
To all of my clubmates, Dream Girls Club, thanks for accepting me as being part of your club. I really enjoy being with you. To all of my friends who were part of my Audition life, thanks for being there always for me, on-game even in real life. I appreciate everything that you've done for me. Thanks for the friendship that we have made because of Audition, especially for my bestfriend on-game and in real life, Jane (zhaxiela0214).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Audi Interview @ 8:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Audi Interview

 Audi Interview
Audition Philippines

Whats up?!
Past and Present
World Wide Web
Powered by

BLOGGER

IP E-Games Philippinese-

games ph

SOS Animation sosANI

i-Play, INC.

  i-

play

AI is a proud user of Audi Interview Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com