Daily Dose of Audi Music

Song: Haru Haru
Artist: Bigbang

AI DISCLAIMER

For all the readers of Audi Interview. 

We do value privacy, that's why all interviews posted here have the consent of the interviewed Audista. We do not force Audistas to be interviewed, we simply ask permission, if we are declined to take in the interview, then we respect that and do not ask twice. Thank you for the continous support! We will do our best to fulfill our goal and that is to bring camaraderie amongst all audistas (Audition Players) here in the Philippines. 

Happy Gaming Audistas! 

^_~ -AI Staff-

Staff Behind Audi Interview
ALEX : daddylonglex
BRIAN : ~EXO~Truze 
BRYAN : ~EXO~Ashynck 
JESSA : ~--YUmeiiKA--
KRISTINE : _AGENTjinx8_
KIX : KIXERIA (KutonKendi)
LEAN : ~EXO~Kuro
MATT :~EXO~Ash 
MELAI : ~GO~heLeina
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
SEAN : ~EXO~Lune 
REIN : ~TS~HuGz
OZZIE : ~004~CircE~
JENIFER : Jen
ALTAMIRA : -ESS-Bunxoh
MISSY : bovinebell
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
JEN: Jen
JAYBEE: -SS-Ebi
Shoutoutx & Suggestions!!

Know an Audista who's worthy to be featured in Audi Interview?

Got an in-game or gathering event and you want us to cover it for you?

E-mail us at
writteninterview41@yahoo.com

You Can Add Us In Your YM
writteninterview41


People who've visited us

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

Audi Interview: -PF-KutonKnD
Monday, January 28, 2008
Audi Interview: Rakie Morales, "-PF-KutonKnD"



1. Where or from who did you hear Dance Battle Audition?
- That would be from StubOrn, a friend of mine in O2Jam. (Lolx! yeah I am an O2Jammer) I actually started as a gAU (Global Audition) player, 9 months before PH had its own server.


2. What made you play DBAudition?
- Most likely, the source would be my passion for music and dancing. DBAudition might just be an online game, but it sure doesn't feel like 'just a game' when you see your avatar dance for real and you have your friends with you to have a good time.


3. Why did you choose the Pussyfierz Club?
- When I first logged into the phAU server, most of the gamers I saw have a Pussyfier prefix. I didn't know they are a club, I just thought that they're friends IRL. At first I just watch them play, join their rooms, simply have fun. I kinda got comfortable with them, so I thought of joining their club.


4. If you were given the chance to choose another club, what would it be?
- Tough call. I got friends from different clubs. I'd say none other. Just Pussyfierz. Lets just say, never put barriers when friendship is involved.


5. Who are your closest friends in Audition?
-Close friends... they're more like brothers and sisters for me. -PF-Will, -PF-Shikai, ~EXO~emoRained, ~EXO~Truze, and ~EXO~Yumei. We've been through thick and thin in and out of the game and club.


6. Any unforgettable moments in Audition?
- In Audition, I'm just an average player. Though my unforgettable moments were when I first achieved a 358combo while playing with Truze (the Beat-Up master), my first FM Sync-8 of Cherry Filter (babaw ko!). And when me and Will played as a tag-team in a certain clubs, You Got Bad event. [Will on 8k, me on space].. pawned! XD

Out of the game with the Audistas. The first unforgettable moment was during the E-Games Domination. I met and had fun with the whole PF club in LePav. Second would be emoRained's birthday, me, Will and Truze had absoulute XD Dragon Seed rain, and soundtrack ng bday ni Mong is a long list of Audi music!! Third would be the PF, EXO, LC, APF outing in Laguna, sobrang 'kulit' ng adventure namin, we experienced blackout and karaoke in the morning XD. And last but not the least would be the PF and APF christmas party. Absolute bonding session our fellow audistas.


7. Can you see yourself playing Audition in the next 2 years?
-No, I dont see myself 'just playing' Audition. I plan to get involved in the company that has brought me this game and made me meet new friends. It's always free to live out your dreams.


8. What are your comments on hackers?
- Comments on Hackers? TURUAN NYO KO! Nah but really... I wanna know how they make it work. 'Coz if I do, then I might be able to suggest how to stop it.


9. If you were given the chance to be a GM for one whole week, what would you do?
- If I were a GM for one whole week. Im going to ask for funds. Rent a club, invite all audistas to party with me and the rest of the GM and FM team. Putting my place into a GM's shoes, it's HARD! You have to deal with every players concern within the game. For a GM, it's worth-it to see every gamer have fun and really appreciate what you're doing for them.


10. If you were to create a club of your own what would you call it and why?
- the hardest question of all.. i hate you!

Rakie Morales: shux this is hard
Rakie Morales: the hardest question of all.. i hate you!
Rakie Morales: :))
Written Interview: this question was given to me by someone
Written Interview: :))
Rakie Morales: I hate that someone then!
Rakie Morales: =))
Rakie Morales: include our dialog (special request)
Written Interview: okay :)

Okay if I were to do such thing. I would call my club P.W.E.T.S. Why P.W.E.T.S? XD Well simple, Dance Battle Audition is all about shaking your booty (well, technically your avatars booty)!!This club would start as a five-man club, Pat, Will, Truze and Shikai I've chosen them coz they're all responsible, in real-life and even within their own clubs. (I'm gonna fish them out of their clubs) [OMG Im so dead! Lolo Raven, Boss Ehdz, wag niyo akong gawing siopao na pusa.]

P.W.E.T.S slogan would be, "It's Not Just a Fancy Name". So, If you WANNA BE A MEMBER. AUDITIONS ARE NOW OPEN! PM me your profile. We'll see you on the dance floor! XD

11. Sino ang pinaka-cute na exoduz member?

- Okay the cutest member would be.. HIM!



5 other people agree that emoRained is the cutest Exoduz member! That would be.. Khaine, Kenchi, Truze, Will, and Shikai. I actually did that avatar for emo.. coz he's our Idol!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Audi Interview @ 11:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Audi Interview

 Audi Interview
Audition Philippines

Whats up?!
Past and Present
World Wide Web
Powered by

BLOGGER

IP E-Games Philippinese-

games ph

SOS Animation sosANI

i-Play, INC.

  i-

play

AI is a proud user of Audi Interview Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com