Daily Dose of Audi Music

Song: Haru Haru
Artist: Bigbang

AI DISCLAIMER

For all the readers of Audi Interview. 

We do value privacy, that's why all interviews posted here have the consent of the interviewed Audista. We do not force Audistas to be interviewed, we simply ask permission, if we are declined to take in the interview, then we respect that and do not ask twice. Thank you for the continous support! We will do our best to fulfill our goal and that is to bring camaraderie amongst all audistas (Audition Players) here in the Philippines. 

Happy Gaming Audistas! 

^_~ -AI Staff-

Staff Behind Audi Interview
ALEX : daddylonglex
BRIAN : ~EXO~Truze 
BRYAN : ~EXO~Ashynck 
JESSA : ~--YUmeiiKA--
KRISTINE : _AGENTjinx8_
KIX : KIXERIA (KutonKendi)
LEAN : ~EXO~Kuro
MATT :~EXO~Ash 
MELAI : ~GO~heLeina
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
SEAN : ~EXO~Lune 
REIN : ~TS~HuGz
OZZIE : ~004~CircE~
JENIFER : Jen
ALTAMIRA : -ESS-Bunxoh
MISSY : bovinebell
ALTHAEA : shiamisha
JEN: Jen
JAYBEE: -SS-Ebi
Shoutoutx & Suggestions!!

Know an Audista who's worthy to be featured in Audi Interview?

Got an in-game or gathering event and you want us to cover it for you?

E-mail us at
writteninterview41@yahoo.com

You Can Add Us In Your YM
writteninterview41


People who've visited us

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

Audition Spotlight: DesuSteph
Saturday, November 29, 2008



IGN: DesuSteph

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, childred of all ages! May we welcome you to our newest, coolest, and exciting program that has set-foot in the dance floor, here it
is! The Audition Spotlight!

You've seen her a lot in the forums, helping one concerned player to another. She has
contributed a lot to the point that she made her way to forum moderating. And now, she has made her way to this site as our first person to be seated under the Audition Spotlight. Read on!

Let's welcome, our very own, the one, the only! FM Kouzaki!


Interview with Steph..

1. Sino nga ba si Steph? If you were to describe yourself, how would you do it?

-- Hmmm...I'm someone who's far from perfect but I'm happy with what and who I am.
To make it easy to understand, let's make it like this. There are three things: Pen, Sword and Shield. If you were to choose, ano ka sa tatlong bagay na ito and why?

-- I'd choose a pen since I was never that head-on type of person who can, you know, "fight with a sword"...I'm more of the silent-writer who observes everything around her. She doesn't complain. She reacts.

2. Tell us how you started playing Audition PH.

-- Once upon a time, I came to an internet cafe. I saw all these people playing a dancing game called "Audition"...I tried the game agad since I've always dreamt of learning how to dance HipHop.

3. Upon leaving your club (Audition Most Wanted), do you have any plans of joining other Audition clubs? If you were to choose, what club would it probably be and why?

-- I recently joined a group that I was eyeing for a long time (even before I joined AMW, this group had already caught my interest but was too scared to apply XD). This Audition club has turned into an online gaming community named "Quaelum Circle", a.k.a. "Unpopular". I joined this group because I saw a great bond among the members and I've looked up to some particular members of this group for a long time now.

4. What is your favorite mode in-game? What made you like that mode?

-- C4. I enjoy playing this game mode better than the others because it's less tiring to play then other game modes...I'm usually a chatty person in-game, so I'd prefer a game mode wherein I'd be able to talk a lot. XD

5. If you were given a chance to become a Technical Game Master of Audition PH for a month, what features will you change and improve?

-- Before improving anything, I would first see what I can do to help solve the different problems in-game since these problems should be the first priority of the Game Masters.

6. Saan ka mas addict, in-game or sa forums?

-- I wouldn't call it as an addiction, but I spend more time in the forums rather than in-game. Unlike before, I play Audition casually, not addictively.

7. Are you really the mysterious New Forum Moderator Kouzaki?

-- Since the question has been asked, there's nothing I can do about it (I don't like lying, either). So, my answer would be, yes.

8. What are your unique personalities in-game and IRL that others don't have?

-- I am overly and ultimately sarcastic, to the point that I irritate people at times ~_~. Pero when it would come to responsibilities and serious matters, I'm serious, VERY serious. Happy-go-lucky din ako :)).

9. What can you say to those who discriminate the low-leveled ones in the game? Any words of encouragement for them?

-- May kasabihan ako diyan,eh..Hmm..Looking down on others just makes you worse than them.
My word of encouragement: Change.

10. What can you say to all E-Gamers that are reading this interview?

-- With pure intentions and an open-mind, ANYONE can be anything they want to be.

Follow up question from Writer:

Question: (Secret Question)


Steph: I'll make the two life vests fit us all, I'll find a way ...they're two people who I believe doesn't deserve to die. even suki-don ~_~

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by The Writer @ 3:41 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 2, 2008 at 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! Sorry for the interruption but I think, question #5 is quite erroneous.
    "If you were given a chance to become a Technical Game Master of Audition PH for a month, what features will you change and improve?"
    The technical game masters dont decide on what change or improvements there would be for the game, only the game developers could work that out. The Community Manager/Product Manager may suggest the addition of some features for the game, but at the end, all still depend on what the game developer could actually make.
    Good day!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Audi Interview

 Audi Interview
Audition Philippines

Whats up?!
Past and Present
World Wide Web
Powered by

BLOGGER

IP E-Games Philippinese-

games ph

SOS Animation sosANI

i-Play, INC.

  i-

play

AI is a proud user of Audi Interview Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com